- The promoter is Border Sundials Ltd (company no. 09461190). The registered office is at Chapel Farm, Clytha, Abergavenny, NP7 9BW.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Border Sundials or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 30th November 2018 at 9AM GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. All entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible, by the promoter, via email.
- The prize consists of one horizontal brass Classic, Roman or Nautical 8” sundials, one sundial per winning entry. The prize includes personalised engraving. Delivery is included in the prize.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via a direct message on Social Media and will be asked to contact us by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The details of the prize (incl. delivery & engravings) will be arranged via email following announcement of winner on Social Media Channels.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition, and these terms and conditions, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Border Sundials Ltd and not to any other party.
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org